Dr. Avila strives to make sure that all of your teeth work together to give you a healthy, functional bite and beautiful smile. Your complimentary initial exam includes a medical history, complete orthodontic exam, intraoral camera diagnosis and digital panoramic scan.
During the initial examination for each patient, Dr. Avila will address the following questions that cover your treatment options. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
After Dr. Avila thoroughly explain your exam results, you will be presented with an individualized treatment plan and fee quote. We insist that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of and how long it will take. Also, we will answer any additional questions.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.
Please call our office today 951-416-8711 to schedule your FREE consultation or follow the link to schedule your visit. We are looking forward to meeting you!